Does Leaving Employer affects GC?? Refer Citizenship thread

Members,
I have created thread in citizenship forum. See link below
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158413

Basically , I asked all Sr GC holders/citizens to posts experiences "if somebody changes job within month/few month/yr after getting GC?? Does CIS officer has bothered anybody on that information?? Or does anybody got RFE or anything sort like that for this purpose". But until now nobody had any negative experience with CIS at time citizenship. Actually,Few members said that they don't think that CIS cares anyway about employment history after GC.. Keep watching this thread for seniors responses.

Side Note: Today, this forum's veteran misleader aka frustrated loser aka JoeF tried to posts his crap on that thread. and got warning from moderator. But all of you now know what to do with such crap posts from misleader? RIGHT, just ignore them. :D :D

qwerty987666 said:
Side Note: Today, this forum's veteran misleader aka frustrated loser aka
JoeF tried to posts his crap on that thread. and got warning from moderator.
But all of you now know what to do with such crap posts from misleader? RIGHT, just ignore them. :D :D

It looked more like a warning to you rather then JoeF in the thread you referenced ...!!!! :rolleyes:

JoeF said:
He tried his bullying there as well. No surprise. It was also no surprise that he got a really good warning right from the start. I hope he heeds it.

Its you, who tries to hijack that thread, but as usual unsuccessful. Now everybody knows that " there is no such rule of dumb" and nobody has any issue with CIS with this employment aspect. Now SHUT UP and keep your BS for yourself. OK friend. :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
JoeF said:
It is obvious that you only intend to flame. I guess I have to inform Rahul of your flaming him here.
If moderators all over close your threads and ban you it should tell you something... namely that you are the one causing trouble here.

So now we know who leaks who!!!! Rather than fighting your battle on your own, JoeF chose to hide behind Rahul's a**, it tells a loud what kind of pathetic loser JoeF is!!!.
:D :D
Members, visit link below and voice your comments and concerns on the issue with free mind as this is public forum.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com...ad.php?t=158609

Rahul Kumar said:
ignore JoeF's comments (if he flames you on this forum in future please let me know). Thats it. If JoeF had posted in the new thread any derogatory info about you , then I would warned him as well.

Members, read moderator's(citizenship forum) comments on veteran misleader JoeF. At last , there is one moderator, who has guts to take actions againest JoeF aka idiot.
:D
All other moderators on this forum, there is something you can also learn from those quotes above. If you felt any "learning disabilities", let us know, many members will come forward to help you

qwerty987666 and JoeF! You two are really a joke to everyone in this forum. Shame on you. Almost all of the good discussion topic would eventually lead to both of your rubbish attacking postings. I am so sicked of you two.

The funny thing is that both of you have a side note "Ignore qwerty987666..." or "Ignore Joef....". I don't really think you two are ignoring each other.

And you qwerty987666! What is your problem? Let's say Joef misleading the fact here as you said, so what!? Did you not read the big disclaimer note "We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk".

I strongly believe that this thread is going in the same direction as its predecessors - DOOMED and BANNED.Will the "real" people who were affected in context to the thread please stand up and post their experiences? And the others , please take your pissing contest elsewhere.
Thanks in advance.

kongkong03 said:
The funny thing is that both of you have a side note "Ignore qwerty987666..." or "Ignore Joef....". I don't really think you two are ignoring each other.

:) :) , You are right, my side note is for all members as I don't want them to be misleaded with non-existant laws.

Just refer http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158413,
JoeF has intruded that thread unwarrentedly and attempted to disrupt sharing "real experiences" by other members who contradicts his propoganda.And even worse is, moderator on that forum supported him biasedly and closed that thread. Shame on that moderator.

kongkong03 said:
And you qwerty987666! What is your problem? Let's say Joef misleading the fact here as you said, so what!? Did you not read the big disclaimer note "We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk"..

I agree, but when one sick individual posts misleading message 1000+ times, members starts beleiving it. Thats what I want to stop. Previously everybody use to preach "so called rule of thumb",Now you can see that many sr members also disagreeing with that notion. Thats a very good sign of open and free discussion and thats what this forum is for.Everybody wants to hear out all "real experiences" not only one sick individual's opinion 1000 times.

Joef should be kicked out of this forum for sure. He is spreading nonsense rumors and trying to scare everyone with his stupid thoughts. He might know more and in that case should stick to only good advice.

I don't think leaving the company after getting GC is bad in any sense anyways. Everyone deserves growth and better opportunities and thats the reason, there is no as such "rule" or "law" that prevents it from happening.

indian25 said:
Joef should be kicked out of this forum for sure.

I guess we won't see JoeF again. No matter
what, I think he will be missed by many who
hanged out together for the past many years.

indian25 said:
Joef should be kicked out of this forum for sure. He is spreading nonsense rumors and trying to scare everyone with his stupid thoughts.

No worries, its already being done :D :D :D

AmericanWannabe said:
I guess we won't see JoeF again. No matter
what, I think he will be missed by many who
hanged out together for the past many years.
Agree with AmericanWannabe!!!