Does it happens to anyone?

bobby_rad_1

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I am in a strange sitaution. I have applied I 140 and I -485 in November 14 2003 EB2. Today my Attorney called and said my I-140 has been approved on Jan 12 2005.

But the online message has the old message and didn't change all these months. (Jan - Apr). I got a doubt and asked to send the copy to me.
And she did. I have the copy of my I-140, it says.

"The above petition has been approved".

But the online message is the same. Do you guys think, my case has been approved or should i need to call some one.

Actually the I-140 approved notice went to my company.

Guys please reply.

Thanks
Bobby.

What if you call the automated phone number and enter the LIN # on the approval notice? Does it tell you that you are approved?

I have heard of your case before though, some people get approved and the website doesn't change.

bobby_rad_1 said:
Hello All,

I am in a strange sitaution. I have applied I 140 and I -485 in November 14 2003 EB2. Today my Attorney called and said my I-140 has been approved on Jan 12 2005.

But the online message has the old message and didn't change all these months. (Jan - Apr). I got a doubt and asked to send the copy to me.
And she did. I have the copy of my I-140, it says.

"The above petition has been approved".

But the online message is the same. Do you guys think, my case has been approved or should i need to call some one.

Actually the I-140 approved notice went to my company.

Guys please reply.

Thanks
Bobby.

A friend of mine had the same situation. His I-140 approved and both attorney & company received the approval copy. But no change in online status and no change of LUD. Just, recently his I-485 approved and still no change in online status for I-140. It is quite common thing.

Bobby
I would say first cross check with attorney. Whether he is looking at yours? Of course it will be your's. since you got a copy. Any thing can happen at NSC. You call NSC and Talk with customer care. May be your 485 has also been approved. I read one Thread on this forum saying they misssed to update the database. May be same thing would have happend with your case.

BTW Congratulations Buddy. Pl update every one once either you talk with Customer care or hear some thing from attorney.

Hello All,

Thank you very much for the feedback. I have called the customer service and told there is a conflict in the message, so they transfered the call to officer, and in the officer's screen it shows the application has been approved way back in Jan12. So my attorney was correct.

I have asked for I-485 also, he said, its still processing.

but i am still doubt whether to laugh and enjoy or still wait...

Thanks guys.
Bobby.

bobby_rad_1 said:
Hello All,

Thank you very much for the feedback. I have called the customer service and told there is a conflict in the message, so they transfered the call to officer, and in the officer's screen it shows the application has been approved way back in Jan12. So my attorney was correct.

I have asked for I-485 also, he said, its still processing.

but i am still doubt whether to laugh and enjoy or still wait...

Thanks guys.
Bobby.

Go ahead and LAUGH!!!! Congratulations man!

Congratulations Bobby,

You got a legal document in black & white from the source which is what matters. As far as database, the source seems to have forgot to inform in India for updation.

Enjoy.

DIGS
EB3, India

It happen to me too..!

Bobby,
I am in the same situation. I got RFE for my 485 without changing I-140 since I applied. I called the attorny and I asked him how I get RFE for 485 without approving I-140 and he said that my I-140 got approved on March 15.
We did sent the requested documents and so far no changes for I-140/485!
I140 still Jan 2004
I485 March 2005 when they sent RFE.
It is been more than a week since we submitted the requested doucuments and still the on line messge the same. I called the customer service and they said it may take 2 weeks before it go into the system!

Good luck for your I485

USPS system shows that they have received the RFE on Monday morning, but the online message still shows the same.

I am worried too.

USPS shows the express mail is singed by G Christian, but the online message stil shows that they have sent out the RFE, I am expecting it will change to "they have received my response to RFE".

Why are you so impatient. This is NSC we are talking about. Give those poor guys a week or two to open your packet and update the LUD.