Does INS keep all applns. in one file or...

vision2001

Registered Users (C)
it is scatterred across different files. I mean if i have a 485 pending, AP pending, EAD pending etc. The point there is that if EAD application comes for renewal does the Adjucating officer see all the applications or only One application.

Just thinking about INS ways to do business. Another thing that is absurd is the FP expiring in 15 months.:(

Anyway your thoughts are appreciated on the files Question?

Thanks,

WAC 02-041XXXXX - ND(11/16/01)

I don't think anybody knows and INS doesn't follow any rules even if there was one of keeping everything together. One thing I know is when the IIO used to look at my 485 file, they brought up everything related to my EAD, AP's, RFE's so I assume the officers can do it too...

I think thru computerized interface, they do have an easy way of finding a particular application based on your SSN. So they should be able to interlink all your applications.

Thats what they should be able to do. What they really do (and I am copying this from someone else), is that they go to work everyday, sit over there jack off all day, and use our applications to wipe the mess with.