Does I-140 denial update LUD and is an email sent?

iamyoohoo

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,

I responded to my RFE a couple of weeks back and I am expecting a denial since my RFE was very extremely stern and long and the response was not strong. Anyways, just wanted to know if after an RFE denial for I-140 - is the online system LUD updated and does anyone get an email or there is just a rejection letter to the attorney ?

Thanks and good luck to all you lucky folks.

Although denials are also supposed to generate LUD and message change (and email if you have subscribed to it) but recently USCIS online system does not appear to be working well. So you may or may not get LUD/email

BTWhat was your 140 RFE about? and how big is your company

iamyoohoo said:
Hello Guys,

I responded to my RFE a couple of weeks back and I am expecting a denial since my RFE was very extremely stern and long and the response was not strong. Anyways, just wanted to know if after an RFE denial for I-140 - is the online system LUD updated and does anyone get an email or there is just a rejection letter to the attorney ?

Thanks and good luck to all you lucky folks.
NO LUD OR EMAIL BUT ATTORNEY OR COMPANY WILL RECEIVE THE LETTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually there is LUD. Neither the online message will charge nor any email will be sent to you. As mentioned above, denial letter is sent to the Lawyer /Company.
Good Luck. Hope, it may be other way - you might get approval.