Does enybody know what is "Alien Registration Card" that I need to take with me fo

Sher

Registered Users (C)
Does enybody know what is "Alien Registration Card" that I need to take with me for FP ?

EAD ????

There are lot of reasons for FP not just AOS. Alien registrain means the actual green card. If you are doing FP for AOS(Obviously you will not have GC) then take any photo ID. The FP notice is common for all. If you have EAD the take it elso any photo id is enough.

I believe they mean "something with your A# on it"

As mukund points out, at this point, the only thing you have with your A# on it is your EAD. My understanding is that the A# stays with you till you apply for citizenship.

BTW, I showed them my driver\'s license and they specifically asked for my EAD. I have no idea whether they had any record of whether I had applied for an EAD or not (there were no computer terminals in sight at the front desk).

No Title

just take a photo id and the actual copy of the finger printing notice. will hardly take 10 to 20 minutes. i completed it on 30th nov. good luck

p.s: yr fingerprinting notice will also carry your Alien Registration No. That is with what they take yr case.

No Title

Hello,
I was finished my FP few days back.The Alien Reg number is on your FP notice right side start with A#095 .......,
Thats it.Dont worry about that.
Thanks