Does change of address produce soft LUD?

jlcaooscldll

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I recently changed my address online, a few days ago. I noticed soft LUDS on all our applications (140,485, spouse's 485) today after months of inactivity (since November). Is this related to the change of address or hopefully some progress being made?

Thanks all

EB2 Mex TSC
PD Mar 2005
140 - 485 RD 8/10/2007
140 - 485 AD 10/5/2007

Hi,

I recently changed my address online, a few days ago. I noticed soft LUDS on all our applications (140,485, spouse's 485) today after months of inactivity (since November). Is this related to the change of address or hopefully some progress being made?

If USCIS changes a address on an applicaton, yes it would change the LUD. But only for the application you asked to update the address.

If the change in LUD occurred on a weekend (on approved or pending), in most cases it is some kind of batch update from USCIS. I have many approved applications since 2000 and i still see change in LUDs but all of them are happened on weekends.

I recently updated my address online and there was no LUD but I was expecting one. So I decided to call USCIS and to my surprise they told me that my new address was already updated in their records.

Not sure if this answers your question

I recently changed my address online..
and there were soft LUDs on my pending cases.

I also got a letter from USCIS confirming address change a few days later.

Hi,

Thanks all

EB2 Mex TSC
PD Mar 2005
140 - 485 RD 8/10/2007
140 - 485 AD 10/5/2007

I know its hard not to be hopeful but best way to control frustrations and dissapointments in years to come would be not care about soft LUDs. I have had atleast 15-20 in past 4 yrs, no approval yet.