Does AVM change when they mail fingerprint notice?

sometimes it changes.

In the case of my husband it changed but not for me. But After FP, message for my case has changed but not for my husband..

it changes for me, my wife, not my daughter (she doesn\'t need FP, under 14 years old)

what is AVM message after FP?

If AVM changes after FP, what is the message like???

For my wife it just increased the number of processing days
from 240-365 days to 650-725 days.

Any such messages for anyone??? just don\'t know what is going on
at that damned TSC.

Hey Ken ......

Hi Ken:
Hopefully you remember me from 140 forums.. Have you already received Finger Print Notice.. How long it took for you to receive the Receipt Notice after mailing??

Do you know how long it takes now to get a FP notice from RD? Just curious!! I probably saw a few people of late January RD got their FP notice.. Am I right??

Is there any AOS tracking site like we had at 140 stage..

Thanks....

Nice to see in the forum. Congratulations

It took about 10 days to receive receipts.
It was sent by Fedex on Feb. 12, received on the 13 (RD) and ND of Feb.14th. I got the first receipts on the 21st.

I don\'t have FP notice yet. I am in NC and it doesn\'t seem to be a fast area for FP. FP is assigned by location so it seems to vary greatly depending on where you are.

I also am awaiting EAD, so I can start working (my wife is primary).I did not apply for AP, because I want an excuse NOT to have to visit family this summer. :)

There doesn\'t seem to be a tracker that is similar to what was on the 140 forum. Let us know how things are going.
Ken

Thanks Ken ...

Thanks Ken.. I must be very fortunate to get my 140 approval in less than 4 months... I realy feel sorry for Kishan and Gking and all others.. They have been suffering terribly and you know how insecure the job market is! I am very scared about my job too... I pray and hope that they will get their approval very soon...

My lawyer sent the package to INS yesterday via FedEx.. Hopefully they will receive it today.. They seem to be very prompt in sending receipt notice now... I have seen some folks of RD February 11 got their FP notice... I don\'t know how it is in Jackson, MS..

Again thanks Ken for taking time to reply... Best regards..