Does AP goes to Lawer or comes to me?

If your lawyer filed your AP then it will go to him.
If you applied yourself, it will come to you.
AP approval letter takes around 10 days to receive after approval date. good luck

sometimes

My lawer told me BCIS sent AP to lawer recently. But they did send to the applicant before. I believe that is true, since mine was sent to the attorney on Jan 2 04, although the BCIS site says "approval document has been sent the person issued".

so, the only correct answer is BCIS can send it to you or the attorney, disregarding what the approval message says.

Originally posted by hello_world_bye
It doesn't matter whether you or your lawyer applied for the EAD/AP. These documents are *always* sent to the GC applicant.

That is *PURE* BS! My previous AP was applied for by my lawyer and sent to my lawyer.

Mine was sent to the law firm and they sent them to us. Wonder if you can specify where you want them sent. People who filed the applictaions themselves might know.

Just wanted to update the forum. My lawyer just called, apparently they have received my AP! :) Also on a side note received my EAD yesterday in the mail! So two successful transactions from the INS! :)

Applied AP twice so far and EAD three times (always through lawyer).

First time AP and EAD came to me directly
second time AP went to lawyer and EAD came to me directly
Waiting for 3rd EAD approval (did not bother to apply for AP and no H1 either). No travel plans.
second time