Does anyone with WAC-02-095-XXXXX series for an approval yet?

DesiHero

Registered Users (C)
are bhai log,

apun ko please bataanay ka, kisi ka approval aayaa kya ....... is number mein ?

........ ye INS waala gadha log, sabko ullu banaata phirta hai.......

is number par, koi script chaaloo karsakta hai kya? uska bahut help hoga. apun ka thanx sabko, aidvaance mein......

Hero sahib, Jara iska english translation bhi kar do sath sath(Please do english translation also) since number of ppl on this board does not understand Hindi and BTW it is not a desi board.

Unnecessary you will get RFE from 140_takes.;)

LOL @ RFE from 140 .. yea I think we need to stick to a language that everyone understands here .. or give a translation to our messages. Makes sense.

DesiHero,

Can't resist though! Get of your lazy ass and do some work on your own. You want the script run go ahead, follow the instructions and run it!

You have scripts available in VB and Java! Check either offpatience thread or kashmir's.

And after you run the scanner go ahead and update us on the status of that WAC number!

Ladies & Gentlemen

Friends, Romans & Country Men,

I didn't know writing in HING-LISH was a disaster. Well, never mind, all I was asking for was if any one with this WAC series has received an approval or change in case status to Resumed or Assigned to IO etc. that would be helpful.

I understand that everyone is bearing this time with each other here on this board. So, let me not waste much of your time.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by deeps0

Can you give some new RFE to this people next time.

Deeps

I din't quite understand what you were trying to say in your post, could you please clarify.

In case you question concerns my earlier post. Here is a plagiarized answer posted by someone else.

For those that ask, can you run scan for a specific WAC #, do you know that it takes several hours to run the first time? Sometimes as much as 8 hours! Also there appears to be a limit on how many times you can scan per day from one IP address (1000 scans) and you will need to scan from 5000 - 5999. So if you don't use a proxy IP address this could possibly take you 4 days to get the complete list.

Can you see how onerous your request is when you ask "someone" to scan a certain day? So instead of asking "someone" to run it, PLEASE help yourself out and the rest of us here and YOU DO IT. Then send the WAC numbers to Kashmir.

Now I assume that many who are asking "someone" to run the scan are doing so because you don't know how and you don't know where to get the script.

For those that don't know how to run the script, Off-Patience has created it which runs in excel. (see attachment at the bottom of this post, it has the script)

If you need instructions on how to run the script go here: http://boards.immigration.com/showt...?threadid=63803 It's very easy to run, even I managed it, you'll be able to do it just follow off-patience's instructions.

Kashmir is doing a great job, and I'm sure it takes a lot of his time, let's not distract him with requests to run scripts that you can run.