does anyone have a letter for sending to the congressman?

piltrafo

Registered Users (C)
I wonder if anyone wants to share the formart of a letter sent to the congressman? I just need to know what to put in the letter.

piltrafo said:
I wonder if anyone wants to share the formart of a letter sent to the congressman? I just need to know what to put in the letter.

No particular format needed just describe your problem to that congressman's office. It's simple.
Atique.

Piltrafo;
I wrote to Congressman and to Ombudsman and it was useless effort, becuase both of them wrote back to me saying that my case was within the time frame and they are unable to do anything, in other words they said to sit tight and wait, and also recomend me to keep checking the processing dates (Useless).

The only thing that helped me expedite my application was the constant call that I made to TSC speaking to an Officer, but for some reason not to long ago someone posted the number on this forum and within 2 weeks after the overwhealming calls they blocked the calls, and becuase of that a lot of people who really needed to call got screwed.

I also want to contact my congressman,should I write him a letter or I can just call the offcie and ask to inquire my case?

Well, I don't know what type of documents you are talking about, all I can tell my RTD received by NSC on 8/31/06, was up dated now is reading: On November 15, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

If you guys are talking about Green Card, I'm no longer concerned about the date I'll be getting mine, because I know for sure by the date it get in my hands it will no longer be a Green, but yes Yellowww......

piltrafo said:
atique: did you write to the congressman. did they help??

Yes, I seeked congressional help from my Senator John Cornyn regarding my ND 2000 I-485. To tell you frankly congressional help may only work if your case processing is past due. For instance now USCIS is processing ND 2003 & you are ND 2001/2002. If otherwise USCIS will simply reply your congressman saying it's not time yet. Congressmen will not request for something over USCIS's work procedure.
See the way it works mostly is lots of the cases got forgotten by the USCIS & remain untouched in a timely manner & under that circumstances a inquiry from a congressman helps as a reminder to USCIS.
So my suggestions to you would be only & only you seek help from your congressman if your case processing is past due.
Atique.