Chu Pika

Registered Users (C)
Hi

On I-485 receipt, RD is 04/05/00 and ND is 05/10/00. But the message says
the application has been received on 05/10/00. Does anyone has similar
situation?
Thanks.

No Title

A lot of us who filed around this time have the same problem. My RD is 4/1/99 and ND is 4/29/99 but message refers to ND as RD. I don\'t think it is anything to worry about.

No Title

I checked with IIO, according to her, I-485 notice RD is when they physically receive the application, the RD on their computer is when they input the I 485 info. into their database. They use computer RD.

No Title

Same prob. here. No FP yet, since computer RD is aug 31 and RD on
paper is July 22. This sure means a delay of 2-3 months in getting
your GC. Many of my pals who have RD of Aug 15 already
did their GC.
m ...

No Title

A couple of weeks back, I had spoken to an IIO about this very issue of the so-called "Computer RD" vs the date on the notice. I specifically asked her wether for the purposes of adudication, the date on the Notice that we receive is used and she said "Yes". I\'m sure there\'s a lot missing here, but take it for what its worth.

If you have noticed, the time it took for VSC to issue the Notices increased to almost 3 weeks(and more) for the applications filed after March 15. This delay is quite universal (maybe a few stray exceptions - I don\'t know) and, I guess, our respective postions in the "queue" should not be effected by this.

As to whether it\'ll cause a "2-3 month" more delay just because of this "Computer RD" goofup, I think that\'s more dependent on when VSC slows down or stops rather than some less than stellar performance of a data entry operator.

No Title

I have a RD and ND in 7/99. And in the recording, they also say the application was received on the ND. I thought it\'s standard, no?

- Jen