Does anyone get interview letter from Newark,NJ recently?

formerfingercorssed

Registered Users (C)
My case was transferred to Newark on 3/25/2003. Still waiting for the interview letter. Did anyone get interview letter from Newark recently? And did anyone go to interview recently, pleas share the experience. Thank you very much.

Come on....

My case was transfered on 03/12/2003 and still no news. Desperately waiting for the letter. May be today or tomorrow!!!

Transferred from CSC to Newark on 3/27/03.

Some Newark transfers I saw received interview calls in 6 weeks.
But I guess those are same service center cases.
Mine transfered from CSC. So no idea about when Newark may schedule an interview.

Hope all hear something soon.

Tan.

Lets Keep This Thread Alive!!

Lets Keep This Thread Alive!! Hope we'll all get approval very soon. :) :cool: ;) :p

Tan_swap,
Why did they transfer your case? Is it because of your address? Also can you post your RD and ND. BTW, your posting regarding IEAD helped me a lot.
Thanks,

Prasads

RD 9/21/2001
ND 9/28/2001

Great to know my posting helped.
I changed my residence couple of times duriing I-140.
Actually changed states for job.
I guess that may be the reason for an interview.
Awaiting more details form lawyer about transfer or Interview details from Newark.

Tan.

tan_swap,
Thanks so much for your reply.
My company HeadQuarters is in California and i live in NJ(work for NY Branch). And also i left that company after 9 months of filing my 485 and joined a local company. I did not change address. Do you think i may get interview? IS my case similar to yours?
Thanks,

PrasadS

Hope you don't receive a interview call.

My company is same throughout GC processing.

In your case you changed co. If you informed (AC21) INS there is a good probability they might interview you to confirm your employment. If you have not informed probably you may be lucky and get approved without interview.

What's your RD/ND?
Any RFE's?

Tan.

I got it!!

I got a letter from local INS office, but no where in the letter it says, that its a interview letter. And the things they asked me to bring are:

For the primary applicant:
1. Passport
2. All I-94
3. Employment Letter
4. The letter (which they had given)
5. Medical (they had sent out a Medical Form with the letter)

For Spouse
1. Passport
2. All I-94
3. Medical

My questions are:

1. No where they asked me to bring the photo's ?
2. Is this the interview letter or something else ?
3. What are the probability, that they will approve our case ?

Gurus.... Please help

Missyou,

Congratulations! I think this is the interview letter you are waiting for. But I'm not sure, because I don't have the experience. When did you get it? When is the interview date? Relax, you'll be fine.

Re: I got it!!

Originally posted by Missyou
I got a letter from local INS office, but no where in the letter it says, that its a interview letter. And the things they asked me to bring are:

For the primary applicant:
1. Passport
2. All I-94
3. Employment Letter
4. The letter (which they had given)
5. Medical (they had sent out a Medical Form with the letter)

For Spouse
1. Passport
2. All I-94
3. Medical

My questions are:

1. No where they asked me to bring the photo's ?
2. Is this the interview letter or something else ?
3. What are the probability, that they will approve our case ?

Gurus.... Please help

Miss you: This is the interview letter. You will need to redo yr medical and IIO already has yr photos so no need of taking'em with u. ALthough INS does not ask for whole lot of docs but make sure u take every imagineable doc with u like
Birth Certificate
Marr Certificate
Emp Letter
2-3 months Pay STubs
Tax Return
EAD/AP
etc etc....
U have a very good chance of getting approved the same day.

Were u able to find a number for Newark? My friends case was transfered and he wants to call and find out what is happening with his case.

Nice to see you gcwait000

I thought of specifically mentioning your name for my question, but then I thought that why would jump into this sad forum. Anyways, thanks for the reply/info.

Yes, I did find the number and when I called they said that, they don't give status over the phone. To get the status one must come to the office and give that in writing. The number anyways is 973-645-2437

formerfingercrossed

Thanks for your kind words. I'll keep you posted once my interview goes well......

Interview Letter received.

I recd the interview letter from Newark yesterday.

All processing from CSC.
RD 9/01
ND 9/01
RFE June 02
Rfe response July 02
Transfer to Newark dt 3/27/03
Interview letter recd 4/29
Interview schd dt 5/20

Documents requested
passport, I-94, medical for both, affidaviat of support, original petition docs....

Tan.

I got it too!

My interview is scheduled in the end of next month. I'll share my interview experience when it's over. Let's all keep our fingers crossed. May God bless all of us.

did you guys received the interview letter mailed to you directly?

did you guys received the transfer notice and interview letter mails directly to your home address or passed by your attorney?

i just got home address changed and

forwarding mail to the new address when they mailed the transfer letter around the end of March and i haven't received it and my company said they received the interview notice the end of April too. i have't inform the date yet.

Interview at Newark

I had a interview at newark about a month back. They asked me to bring only passport but after going there they asked latest employment letter. They said Emploment letter is must for evey EB cases. So they asked me to mail the letter.
Can anyone say how long does it take to get the approval letter after interview is over?
Can anyone tell how long it took for them to receive approval letter after Interview?

Thanks in advance