Does Anyone applied by or before May for PR...and want to share their experience.

Bhupender Singh

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone who applied before or by May-2001 for PR has got any response from Consulate
office after recieveing File.no. i did apply on May17th, got file.no. on june30th and waiting for next
response from consulate office.
My concern over here is to track the trend of processing time/response etc. So pl. share & post
them here for others PR waiters conveniance. I would appericiate any type information to be disscussed
or posted here. Pl. share and help yourself & others.

Filed on 29 MAy Got File No on 18 Aug

Hi Folks ,
Following are my DEtails

Filled on 29 May 2001
Got File No : 18 Aug 2001

Please IF anyone knows whats an next step ? Is getting file No is Possitive sign ? Anyone attentded interview Pls share us with what short of Question they ask so that we can get prepare.

Thanks for your help in advance

No Title

the next step: the embassy will make a request for ROLF, medical \'n proof of funds, wait patiently for a response, the application processing at Canadian embassies seems to have slowed down in recent days.

Filed on 26th May

I have filed on 26h May.No Response Yet.Heard it is taking
min. 3 months these days at buffalo for file No.

I typed the wrong date,My case was filed on 26th June

Hi Bhupinder,
             You filed on 17th may and got your file No. on 26th June
or 26th July.as you had said you received in 10 weeks.

Thanks
Sudhir

No Title

Recieved my application on 17th may and got file no. on 30th july, which is close 10 weeks.
i think you guys should be getting the file.no soon, as it\'s just a matter of waiting. i was
impatient too in the begining.