Does anybody know what I-485 dates are being processed at TSC of late?

dogmatrix

Registered Users (C)
hi all,

is there anybody out there who just got their I-485 approved at TSC? guess those who got the approval won\'t be looking at this message board!
for others like me - my ND is 9/28/00 and FP was done in 11/00. got AP & EAD in 11/00 & 12/00 but not much happening with I-485. does the original date when i first started the entire GC process (some people call it the priority date) matter at all during the I-485 processing? mine is 8/99 under EB2.

thanks.

No Title

official processing date from TSC is 06/01/1999. In the newly released status report the number of I485 cases suddenly doubled from last report. From 40,000 to 80,000. This doesn\'t help much

No Title

does this mean TSC is processing I-485s with ND/RD of 6/1/99 or are these dates the so-called "priority" dates?

thanks.

No Title

I think this means your application has increased probability of being processed if your I485 ND/RD of 6/1/99 and your PD is current

No Title

Hi Gurus,

Does EB2 and EB3 category have same SRC series numbers or not?
Mine is EB2 with series SRC -01-*
I haven\'t heard anyone with such SRC-018 it was always SRC-00*

Please advise

No Title

The "00" in the SRC number represents the year in which your I 485 application was received by INS.
From what I understand, "SRC" denotes the center (in this case Texas Service Center),
"00" - Last 2 digits of the year(this case 2000) in which I-485 application was received by INS
the next 3 digits represent the day in the year(Eg:001 being Jan 1st) and the last few digits is the unique id of your case.

No Title

INS year starts with October, so for example, the first working day of INS
calender 2001, which is the first working day of October 2000 (not 2001),
the number would be SRC-01-001-XXXXXX. Also, the middle 3 digits
represents the working day of your Notice Date, and the last 5 digits is
your specific case number.