Does anybody else have this problem?

HZX

Registered Users (C)
I-140 EB1-EA RD: May 10th in NSC
Checked Stataus Online, always showed:

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. "

My attorney said it was ok since we had the receipt. Does anyone else have this problem?
:confused:

I was getting a similar message for some time with my I-140. It said something like "This case number cannot be found". Funny thing is that before I got that message, I was able to get the proper message that said they had mailed a receipt and the case was in processing. After some time it corrected itself. It is likely only a problem with the automated system. Keep checking, and it will probably correct itself. You could try calling during the day and speaking with an agent, but I was never able to get through.

BTW, my RD is 3/14/02 and I'm still waiting. I-140 EB-1 EA. Anyone else waiting that long?

You should be OK

I got similar problem on AVM too a couple of months. It doesn't matter, just a messaging system problem, you should be OK. The real problem is their processing speed!

Many thanks for your information, Ppopp, LikeGolfing and Eb1Cat!

Ppopp, your case is far beyond 180 days, have you got RFE or any response from INS? My case is reaching 180 days, if yours is still pending, mine is hopeless. 180 days means nothing?:confused: It looks like that NSC stops processing all EB1 and NIW cases since May.

I haven't received any RFEs. I roughly interpret 180 days as 6 months, which means I'm only slightly outside the window they advertise. They will probably either start processing cases, or up the window to 180 to 210 days. I don't think being past the advertised window of approval times is any kind of bad news.

My case is pending at NSC. Hopefully they will start moving cases soon.