Does any one received receipt notice, who applied 485 in last week of March?

bharat2000

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I-485 application mailed to NSC on Mar\'27. I am waiting for receipt notices. Does any body got receipt notices?

NSC, EB-2, India, PD 03/00.

Thanks

No Title

I just spoke with an IIO at NSC. He looked up my case with my name and gave me my Receipt Date and LIN number. May be you can also call NSC at 402-323-7830 and speak with an IIO. My details:
PD May2000
I-140 cleared March 1st 2001
485 sent on March 19th 2001
RD April 4th 2001

No Title

Thanks for your update. What is your ND? What is your first three digits of LIN?(LIN-01-???-XXXXX).

No Title

He did not give me my ND. Said that I should get Receipt Notice in the mail soon. My LIN # is 01142XXXXX. Did you call and speak with an IIO.? I will post my ND as soon as I get the receipt notice in the mail.

No Title

My case is similar to yours.
I485 application with EAD/AP was sent out on March 27 by Fedx.
Nothing received.

Maybe we can get receipt by the end of the month.

No Title

Hi Song,

Do you know what dates did your lawyer put for AP?
Did u send 485, EAD and AP at the same address?

Please reply....

No Title

mine was filed by INS on 03/23. No notice yet. The check has not been cleared yet.

Question:
1) The checked normally is cleared before the notice date of after?
2) Is RD the actual date when the package reachs INS?

No Title

Hi hamrahi ,

I think the lawer sent the I485, AP, EAD together to NSC,
they all should be sent to the same address.
I did not check with him.

No Title

I am just wondering why some people get the notice date like within a week and some people it takes 3 -5 weeks. Could it be that notice date depends on when they encash the check.

Can you guys post messages mentioning what kind of checks (money order/cashier checks/personal checks) you sent. My guess is if you send money orders/cashier checks they will get processed faster than personal checks?

Does this make sense?

btw I sent personal check and my application was delivered on 2nd April! No receipt yet!

No Title

My case was filed on 3/30. Nothing received yet. Planning to call NSC today.

Please let us know if any of you received receipt notice from NSC.

Thanks,
t0677g

No Title

I have checked with my bank today but my checks are not yet cleared .but today when i have called my lawyer he told me that he got the receipt notice today . anyone with same exp.
please discuss.

No Title

Got my I-485 Receipt Notice in the mail Sent on March 19th to NSC. RD is March 20th and ND is April 4th. Will I get separate notices for EAD and AP which were filed along with 485 or is this the only receipt that i get???

No Title

I think, You will get other two receipts(EAD&AP) also. Did you received the receipt notice or your lawyer got the receipts?

No Title

My lawyer received it and she sent it to me. AVM says application received on APril 4th 2001, however on receipt notice RD is MArch 19th and ND is April 4th 2001.

No Title

chotu, if you lin number is 01-142-5xxxx then yes your reciept date is April 4th....but if it is less than 01-142 then it march receipt...

No Title

Well I have my receipt notice in front of me and lin is 01142 and RD is March 20th and ND is April 4th 2001, though the AVM says that application received on April 4th.