Does any one have a Sample Letter for a Fax Inquiry ?

rambo2002CA

Registered Users (C)
All,

I wanted to check with all of you if there is a sample letter that I could use for sending a fax inquiry regarding my 1-485 case. I have been looking up past postings but got a bit lost with the amount of information out there.

Thanks

Rambo

here u go, (this is for FBI name check):

[Name]
[address]

Federal Bureau of Investigation Via Facsimile: (202) 324-3367

[Date]

SUBJECT: Information Needed on Name Check Status

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am the principal applicant for Adjustment Of Status / Permanent Residency (I-485) application pending with the USCIS in Texas Service Center since [Date]
My understanding is that my case may be waiting for a security name check to be performed by FBI on USCIS request.
I would appreciate a lot if you could help me to find out the status of this check for my dependants and me. You can write me, send e-mail, call or leave a voice mail using the contact information provided below.
Thank you very much for your efforts.

Applicants’ Case Information:

Name
Date of Birth
A-Number
I-485 Receipt Number
I-485 Notice Date

Contact Information:

Address: blah
Cell phone: blah
Email: blah

Sincerely yours,

[Name]

Last edited by a moderator:
Help on inquiry!

Could anyone point out the differences between
1st Inquiry, (949)389-3055
2nd Inquiry, (949)389-3486
3rd Inquiry, and (949)643-1538
level 2 Inquiry. (949) 389-3441
please?

As it says very clearly on the form there are specific situations where you can send level 2 and ombudsman faxes (there is no level 3). The key difference is the situation you are in.

Rambo,

Check the important threads link on the top, it has resources for fax inquires with sample text, etc.

Thank You everyone

Based on the sample letters, I faxed an inquiry to USCIS, CSC. My case details are

WAC-02-274-XXXX
ND : 09/08/02
2n d FP done
RFE rcd on 08/15
RFE responded on 09/15
Faxed Inquiry on 09/30

Rambo
P.S. I will attach the sample letter tomorrow from work incase someone else needs to refer to it.

140_takes_4ever said:
As it says very clearly on the form there are specific situations where you can send level 2 and ombudsman faxes (there is no level 3). The key difference is the situation you are in.

Rambo,

Check the important threads link on the top, it has resources for fax inquires with sample text, etc.

thanks 140_takes_4ever. In the form it said if 1st inquiry is not answered after 15 working days, you can send level 2 inquiry. Then my question is what is 2nd and 3rd inquiries for?

Thank you for your kindly response.