Does any one got FP with ND FEB\'00 ??

No Title

INS is not sending any FP notices to people from India after October 1999. They think FP will be expired before they start processing the case.

No Title

I got an FP notice a week ago. ND 02/22/00
As far as I know they don\'t send FPs for Indians & Chinese any more. They stopped sending them a month ago, so everybody from India/China with ND after 10/99 has not received an FP notice.

No Title

Hi luckyguy99,

You have to be kidding...folks whose ND\'s are in October 1999 (from India) don\'t seem to be getting FP notices...and I am surprised that you got it...obviously, I don\'t have anything against you getting the FP notice...but, I just want to find out for sure...if your category is EB2, and that you are from India...

Please clarify!!

No Title

This does not make sense that INS is not sending stuff out for ND after Oct 99.

If FP is valid for one year:
Then do they mean that if they do FP now (Sep 2000) the I485 wont be issued till Sep 2001 ?? That would mean that it would take 2+ years to get the 485 and not the one year within which they try to finish the case.

No Title

EB3, PD 08/96, ND 04/00, FP Notice Sept 21\'00. From what I see on this board, it looks quite random.

No Title

Received FP notice today for oct18,pd 4/99 rd4/25/00 nd4/27/00
but EAD took 10 weeks to get printed and sent after approvalin june end, for self.
Spouses EAD gone for printing in july, not yet received.We have been to the local office where they have told us the exact dates when it was being approved and which date it has gone for printing place,they
also told us that it has not been forwarded to our address yet.We know
so,it is not lost in mail.We have made several trips to the local office and the answers with the IIO are consistent to theirs.
No one has a clue why it is not being sent.