Does any one get RFI (New York City or NJ)?

Mentos

Registered Users (C)
Does any one get RFI (New York City or NJ)?I didn't get my RFI yet--i live in New York City-- My online profile updated on June 24th and they send me Mail on 24th--but i didn't get the mail yet. Any one have Idea whats going on? How long it takes to get Mail from Nebraska to New York City :confused:
Please let me know if any one get RFI lately from NYC or NJ area
Good luck to everyone

ND-Jan-2001
FP-July-2004
RFI sent 24th June but didn't recive mail yet

Mentos said:
Does any one get RFI (New York City or NJ)?I didn't get my RFI yet--i live in New York City-- My online profile updated on June 24th and they send me Mail on 24th--but i didn't get the mail yet. Any one have Idea whats going on? How long it takes to get Mail from Nebraska to New York City :confused:
Please let me know if any one get RFI lately from NYC or NJ area
Good luck to everyone

ND-Jan-2001
FP-July-2004
Hi, Mentos,

I have not received anything yet (i am living in NJ). my online profile is same as yours...... i am getting anxious as well.....
let's just keep our fingers across....
ND-April-2001
FP-July-2004

Let me know when u recive RFI--Desparete and anyone from NJ and NYC

Hey Desparate let me know when u recive RFI by Mail. Seince u live in NJ and i am in NYC i think INS didn't sent our (East Zone) Mail on 24 yet.
Hope we will get soon our RFI.
If anyone recive RFI from NJ or NYC area please let us know.
Good luck to everyone.

ND-Jan-2001
FP-July-2004

I think you are right. Just talked with my cousin who lives in NYC and has the same situation. He has not checked his P.O. box yet for Saturday. Have you?

windywd said:
I think you are right. Just talked with my cousin who lives in NYC and has the same situation. He has not checked his P.O. box yet for Saturday. Have you?
i have my mail box checked already today, the answer is "No" still........

ND--APRIL 2001
FP-JULY 2004
RFI SENT 24TH JUNE IN EMAIL, BUT NOT ARRIVED YED!!!

I chaked mine to today (Saturday) and no Mail yet. We have wait until Tuesday then-

ND-April-2001
FP-July-2004

Mentos said:
I chaked mine to today (Saturday) and no Mail yet. We have wait until Tuesday then-

ND-April-2001
FP-July-2004
Hi, Aniket19 and Mentos,
have you guys got it already? i still have not. let me know u guys' situation.
thanks...

-------
ND: APRIL 2001
FP: JULY 2004
RFI SENT 24TH( EMAIL ) OF JUNE...NOT RECEIVED YET...

I chaked mine to today 7/6/5 (Tuesday) and no Mail yet. Guys please keep updated here if any one get RFI in around (New York City or New Jersy) area. I am getting worried right now. What going on in NSC

ND-April-2001
FP-July-2004

Mentos said:
I chaked mine to today 7/6/5 (Tuesday) and no Mail yet. Guys please keep updated here if any one get RFI in around (New York City or New Jersy) area. I am getting worried right now. What going on in NSC

ND-April-2001
FP-July-2004
u know Mentos, there is very strange thing about NSC. Ok. this is my story:
I called (800) 375-5283 on June 28th after i received the emails(June 27th) to verify my correct address becuase i moved last Sep. and since then i did not received any mail or emails ( i still have the mail forwarding service ). They verified my address on the phone and email me the next day(29th) said that they would send confirmation letter afterward. Today , i received the address confirmation letter but no RFI. AND the address confirmation letter WAS SEND ON JUNE 30TH. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
I have no idea what is going on there? can anybody help us? Meanwhile, i will call them again tomorrow morning ..... i will keep you updated as always....

good luck to us....

So NSC told you they send your RFI on June 30th by Mail? Please tell me what did u ask to them? And when is the good time to call them? I will call NSC also.
Thanks for your Information. And please keep Updated.
How about Aniket19. Did he/she get his mail yet? Aniket19 please let us know if u get your RFI?

ND-April-2001
FP-July-2004

Mentos said:
So NSC told you they send your RFI on June 30th by Mail? Please tell me what did u ask to them? And when is the good time to call them? I will call NSC also.
Thanks for your Information. And please keep Updated.
How about Aniket19. Did he/she get his mail yet? Aniket19 please let us know if u get your RFI?

ND-April-2001
FP-July-2004
No. the letter(address confirmation only , nothing else) i received today was sent on June 30th. my point is if they really sent something on June 24th, it should have arrived here before June 30th.They also told me if by this Friday ( July 8th ) I still did not receive the RFI, I should call them.
also, Wedn, Thurs, and Fri are better days to call them than Mon and Tues according their automatic answering system. but i am sure we still need to wait at least 15 minutes on line. Would you please call them tomorrow as well? let us together try to find out what is happening now.

DesperateAsylee said:
Hi, Aniket19 and Mentos,
have you guys got it already? i still have not. let me know u guys' situation.
thanks...

-------
ND: APRIL 2001
FP: JULY 2004
RFI SENT 24TH( EMAIL ) OF JUNE...NOT RECEIVED YET...

Nothing yet. I think we will get it before end of 14 Days. Another word we should receive it by Thursday, this is just my opinion. I will call them tomorrow anyway.

I also belive we will all get RFI by Friday. Cuz none of us get RFI yet which was sent (By -Email) June 24.

Hey guys any thought on when USCIS may start adjusting I485 year 2002 cases?

Asylum Granted 00
ND: April 2002
FP: July, 2004
nothing since then

frantzcharles2 said:
Hey guys any thought on when USCIS may start adjusting I485 year 2002 cases?

Asylum Granted 00
ND: April 2002
FP: July, 2004
nothing since then
I am sorry that i really don't have any idea about 2002 cases. Nobody knows how INS works, but according all the posted threads, i believe the latest ND has been adjusted is up to June 2001 at this moment.

Let's just keep our hope up .....

Just got some info for my cousin who live in new york city.

there will be a conference call between nsc and attorney sometime in august. hopefully, there won't be an issue regarding missing mails, according to my attorney. but his firm, based in washington D.C., doesn't receive mails from its new york, connecticut P.O. boxes at all. this certainly raised some red flag. everybody knows that immigration outsources their mailing function, but noentheless they are ultimately responsible. if it causes SIGNIFICANT delays, there will be an effort to force them to backdate the GC approval date, so that cases are approved in chronogical order.

windywd said:
Just got some info for my cousin who live in new york city.

there will be a conference call between nsc and attorney sometime in august. hopefully, there won't be an issue regarding missing mails, according to my attorney. but his firm, based in washington D.C., doesn't receive mails from its new york, connecticut P.O. boxes at all. this certainly raised some red flag. everybody knows that immigration outsources their mailing function, but noentheless they are ultimately responsible. if it causes SIGNIFICANT delays, there will be an effort to force them to backdate the GC approval date, so that cases are approved in chronogical order.
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

Mentos said:
I also belive we will all get RFI by Friday. Cuz none of us get RFI yet which was sent (By -Email) June 24.
Hi, Mentos and Aniket19,

I tried to call them three times today, none of my calls has the luck to get through. I was informed that " due to technical difficulty....blah blah, we can not access....".
I feel very stressed keep waiting like this...... how about your guys? I think you might right, there is no one one east coast got the RFI already based on our limited knowledge. Let's just keep waiting and waiting......

cheers,