Does a phone enquiry slow your case???

bigbadwolf

Registered Users (C)
All, I heard this from my colleague. Personally,I think this is ridiculous and stupid. But hey, for that very reason it might be BCIS procedure. Anybody know if this is the case or has anyone experienced this before.

regards
bbw.

Twice got an RFE after Phone enquiry

I made an phone enquiry during morning on my I-485 the same evening an RFE was issued. After submitting the rfe response i made another phone enquiry. With in an hour a second rfe was issued on my I-485. Dont know whether its a coincidence or intetional.

Thanks
Ravi

reddyrc72 said:
I made an phone enquiry during morning on my I-485 the same evening an RFE was issued. After submitting the rfe response i made another phone enquiry. With in an hour a second rfe was issued on my I-485. Dont know whether its a coincidence or intetional.

Thanks
Ravi
i would guess that is good than because atleast they issued an rfe on ur case and ur case has started to get processed. an rfe if it is solvable is always a good sign, it shows atleast they are looking into ur case.

reddy what number did you call? When I called the 800 number on that page, all I get are automated prompts whcih also say that the CSR has no additional info.

first Select the option for an existing apllication. Then select option that you dont have the LIN number. It will transfer you to an agent. Then give him ur LIn number and ask about ur case status.