• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Documents required for Family of 6

ghsam

Registered Users (C)
A friend of mine has just ask me a difficult question he is the principal winner has good qualification ,the wife is a nurse but thier question they have 4 kids below 15yrs that they want to migrant with and key concern is what kind of doc will they need when they are doing a CP.They are very worried that they do not have any sponsor but have very good bank amount as they plan buying a house in home country but had to put on hold because they won the DV.

So at home they have very good funds which can take them for 1 year if they do not work in USA the wife wanted them to forget about the DV and rather stay at home but i told them for the further benefit in terms of education for the children they should purse the DV. Any further advise from forummates? :(

A friend of mine has just ask me a difficult question he is the principal winner has good qualification ,the wife is a nurse but thier question they have 4 kids below 15yrs that they want to migrant with and key concern is what kind of doc will they need when they are doing a CP.They are very worried that they do not have any sponsor but have very good bank amount as they plan buying a house in home country but had to put on hold because they won the DV.

So at home they have very good funds which can take them for 1 year if they do not work in USA the wife wanted them to forget about the DV and rather stay at home but i told them for the further benefit in terms of education for the children they should purse the DV. Any further advise from forummates? :(

the Instructions for Selectees has all the documents needed listed

link below

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4756.html

all the best...

If they live well in the home now may not be the time to come to the US public schools are not as good as some in other countries. They should look at reports on schools and the job market in their fields and decide from there

family of 6

I believe the family has to make the decision for themselves... and I know you just give your opinion, but IF the parents can't get a job, there will not be unemployment waiting for them and they will need a lot of money to make it work over here with a high unemployment rate...