Documents needed for Naturalization

hi all,

I am sorry if this question was already done:
I am a Green Card holder, I just lost a job and my company told me that I can apply for unemployment benefits.
Can an unemployment benefit have a bad impact on my future neutralization application?

Thanks!

hi all,

I am sorry if this question was already done:
I am a Green Card holder, I just lost a job and my company told me that I can apply for unemployment benefits.
Can an unemployment benefit have a bad impact on my future neutralization application?

Thanks!
No it cannot .... unemployment insurance payments were taken out of your paychecks. It's you filing an unemployment claim,That's all!! You paid insurance incase you lost your job . You did lose your job. Only time it can hurt you is if you were to fraudulent collect benefits! Based on what you said everything seems above board .

No it cannot .... unemployment insurance payments were taken out of your paychecks. It's you filing an unemployment claim,That's all!! You paid insurance incase you lost your job . You did lose your job. Only time it can hurt you is if you were to fraudulent collect benefits! Based on what you said everything seems above board .
Thanks!