documents need to send with n 400 for asylees

sukhipatiala

Registered Users (C)
hi guys
finally the day has come so near when i have to send my n400 application
please share your exp regarding what documents we need to send with n400application.i live in new york if there is anybody who live in the same area and can share the time line .please also share where i have to send my application.

hi guys
please share your exp regarding what documents we need to send with n400application.i live in new york if there is anybody who live in the same area and can share the time line .please also share where i have to send my application.

copy of GC and 2 photos...check..same as every other applicant.

I am eligible to file N400 12 days after you and i live in NYC. :)
From the instructions i am sending copies of my green card (front & back), Check ($675), and 2 Photographs with the application to USCIS P.O. BOX 299026 Lewisville, TX 75029.

I hope i am right. Any input?

What makes you think there are special requirements for Asylees applying for N-400. You are not an asylee anymore once you receive your GC. You need to submit same documents as other GC holder , no matter how they got here. The only difference would be in the file that interviewing officer will be holding in your case. You file will have all documents you submitted from day 1 of Asylum application. But i am telling you just an fyi, won't change anything. First, start treating yourself as a GC holder and apply like one.

hi guys

if you are divorced, you have to send divorce degree...
if newly married, send marriage certificate
copy of greencard both sides
the fee
copy of your drivers license
complited N400 application

send this and sit tight and see what they have to say....

thanks guys for help

hi guys
thanks for your help
i just send my application to texas via fedex
i will let u know as soon as i hear from uscis
good luck all the member of this forum

if you are divorced, you have to send divorce degree...
if newly married, send marriage certificate
copy of greencard both sides
the fee
copy of your drivers license
complited N400 application

send this and sit tight and see what they have to say....

Do you really need to send marriage certificate and driver license? The N400 instructions doesn't say those are needed. Can you confirm?

Do you really need to send marriage certificate and driver license? The N400 instructions doesn't say those are needed. Can you confirm?

If you don't send the a copy of driver's license, they are ganno copy it at the interview; about the marriage certificate and divorce decree...of course if you have never been married or divorced, then you don't need them, but if you have ever divorced or married and you answer the relevant questions in the application yes, then you have no choice but to send them. I am hundred percent sure that you application won't be approved if you don't provide them with application, at the interview or postinterview...good luck

If you don't send the a copy of driver's license, they are ganno copy it at the interview; about the marriage certificate and divorce decree...of course if you have never been married or divorced, then you don't need them, but if you have ever divorced or married and you answer the relevant questions in the application yes, then you have no choice but to send them. I am hundred percent sure that you application won't be approved if you don't provide them with application, at the interview or postinterview...good luck

I believe I can provide my marriage certificate at the interview as well right? I already sent the N400 without the marriage and dr license, I hope my application won't be delayed because of that.

application sent

hi guys i already sent my application via fedex with only gc copy both sidesand check ,photos and completed n 400 application

Application notice recieved in one week

Hi guys i recieved my notice in one week after i send my app
check was cashed a day after .guys i think uscis is really very fast what do you how long it should take for n400