Documents for Oath

zee2007

Registered Users (C)
Hi All ,
My Oath is on 8th May 07 (Chicago). Just want to know that what all documents I should carry...

Thanks all for your help in advance..

What's it say on your oath letter. If I remember, it says to bring your Green Card (which they will take) and your oath letter (they take that too). I had my whole file (from the interview( in the trunk of my car, but brought only what they asked for to the ceremony.

Minimum the oath letter and green card

All the documents you need are listed on the oath letter, for most people the oath letter and green card should suffice, you should take any travel documents/refugee documents as mentioned on the letter. If you have had any tickets after the interview you should take them and court dispositions.

Hi All ,
My Oath is on 8th May 07 (Chicago). Just want to know that what all documents I should carry...

What are the documents listed on your oath invitation letter?
thanks.
Hi All ,

documents

Hi All,
Thanks for the reply. My letter says

1) GC
2) Oth letter
3) travel document
4) Other docs

It's a form letter. They all say that. If you have those documents (refugee/travel document), you need to bring it with you.

For most people, they require the oath letter (with page 2 completed) and the permenant resident card.