Documents for N400

ladka

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I have the list of the items I need to take for the interview and so forth. But not sure what exactly need to accompany with N400 application?

Thanks in advance.
Ladka

Hi all,

I have the list of the items I need to take for the interview and so forth. But not sure what exactly need to accompany with N400 application?

Thanks in advance.
Ladka

it's not clear what you're asking here. Are you not sure what documents are required when initially filing your N400 application?

Pretty muuch the N400 application and associated instructions are clear I think: Front and back side of GC, N400 app, 2 photos, check while sending it ( I think thats what I send, this is for 5 yr after GC, not sure of marriage case)

Bobsmyth,

Yes I was refering to the documents required when initially filing your N400 application. And my greencard was based on employment.

Thanks
Lakda

Bobsmyth,

Yes I was refering to the documents required when initially filing your N400 application. And my greencard was based on employment.

Thanks
Lakda

As desihai mentioned, copy of front/back of GC, 2 standard photos (make sure photographer uses state department standards), signed application (make sure to sign in all areas), and check for appropriate application fee. During your interview is when USICS asks for any further supporting documents depending on your case.