Documents for Interview

beemer8

Registered Users (C)
Me and my wife have a joint bank account, and we have health insurance together. Is this enough documents for establishing my residency and proof that we are living together. We have no lease at our current residence because its her moms house. More over we have been married only for 3 months, what else can i produce at the time of interview?

Me and my wife have a joint bank account, and we have health insurance together. Is this enough documents for establishing my residency and proof that we are living together. We have no lease at our current residence because its her moms house. More over we have been married only for 3 months, what else can i produce at the time of interview?

Just Show whatever documents You have got. Marriage Certificate is the most Essential one all other are supporting Documents, Any pictures of you together and with families, Wedding Pictures will also Help..

beemer8,

If you two took a plane trip together, see if you could print out an itinerary of that trip that shows both names. This would show the IO that you are together and enjoying a happy life together. If you could also take some most recent pictures showing that you did some outdoor activity or had a nice candle light or romantic dinner together, this could add more to your documents. Since you guys are newly weds, have something of that nature to prove your marriage is real & life is good :D