documents for EB1-EA

Ryanlin

Registered Users (C)
I plan to apply for green card in the category of EB1-Extraordinary Ability and to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Can anyone provide a list of all REQUIRED forms and documents, and possible other supporting documents (I understand the supporting document vary from case to case)?

Thanks a lot,
-Brian

Originally posted by Ryanlin
I plan to apply for green card in the category of EB1-Extraordinary Ability and to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Can anyone provide a list of all REQUIRED forms and documents, and possible other supporting documents (I understand the supporting document vary from case to case)?

Thanks a lot,
-Brian

You are right. The documents vary from case to case and there is no way we can even begin to help you with the (lack of)information. With enough research, you can find out what you need.

Brian

I would suggest you collect every bit of information that claims that you are extra-ordinary in what you have been doing. Documents like, publication of papers, citation, awards, speaking in international conferences, editorship, and more than 7 grand references. A compilation of all these documents create a good petition. On top of that, use the services of a good lawyer to write the petition. They use the language which is understood by INS.

hope it helps. best of luck!

Thanks, but.

Could you tell me what are the forms that I must submit if I want to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently?

Thanks a lot,
-Brian