Documents for Citizenship

sammie

Registered Users (C)
Hello Greetings !!

My Wife got citizenship interview for OCT 7th. And one dcument on websites we are seeing is, State ID..
She has her Green card. What is this document or ID and priority? Is it really needed?

Thanks,
Sam

It's probably talking about a state driver's license or state non-driver ID. A green card holder is not required to have a state ID, so if she doesn't have one that's fine.

SO, following Documents are good enough for her citizenship interview I believe. Someone, please confirm:

-Interview letter
-Her Greencard..
-Marriage certificate, 3 year tax returns, husband Citizenship copy, both passports, few utility bills

Regards,
Sam

SO, following Documents are good enough for her citizenship interview I believe. Someone, please confirm:

-Interview letter
-Her Greencard..
-Marriage certificate, 3 year tax returns, husband Citizenship copy, both passports, few utility bills

Regards,
Sam
Is she applying under the 3-year rule or the 5-year rule?

So ideally 5 years of tax transcripts then (they don’t ask everyone for them but they asked me)
why the utility bills?
she should go over her n400 form before again as they will discuss questions around it
if she has travelled outside the US since submitting n400 then bring details of the trips so they can update their info
assuming everything else is in order (no arrests etc) that should be fine

OK thanks for the update. Ya, no issues or trips etc.. Utility bills for latest or current address proof..

OK thanks for the update. Ya, no issues or trips etc.. Utility bills for latest or current address proof..
Not on your drivers license? I don’t recall being asked for proof of current address but I guess it can’t hurt to have it with you.

Hello All -Greetings !!.
So, My wife going to Interview on OCT 7th with all documents.
What is going to be next step? Is it OATH if all goes well? Generally how many days it took to get it after this interview?

-Regards,
Sam

Hello All -Greetings !!.
So, My wife going to Interview on OCT 7th with all documents.
What is going to be next step? Is it OATH if all goes well? Generally how many days it took to get it after this interview?

-Regards,
Sam
How long it takes depends on the field office. Some are pretty fast and some a few weeks or more, partly depends on where they hold the ceremony, and how many people they typically have etc.