Document other than CARD manufactured and mailed

pirate99

Registered Users (C)
I have seen this question asked earlier.

My lawyer believes this message is posted when the original document mailed by USCIS gets returned to them (because it could not get forwarded to your forwarding address) and they check your address change through any AR-11 you have filed. In that case, they will update the address on all your pending applications, and send you the document again, and post the above message online.

With that hypothesis, this message looks very clear. They will never mail your CARD again like this, but anything else like fingerprinting, RFE etc can be sent like this.

Usually when RFE is sent, the status update is done online. So if you consistently check your status online, you would know whether you had an RFE or not. If you never had any previous update, then in all likelihood, it is a correspondence like FP notice.

If you have received this message, but haven't changed your address, please post your situation. That will help everybody understand better what this message means.

You will get this notification if you have recently moved (Changed your address) and the first attempt of your notices (like FP notice, VSC to TSC transfer notice) failed and returned back to USCIS and USCIS will mail you the same notice to your new address.

Bharath

I have got this message today only, and yes I have moved so bharath_india's comment looks correct...:-(

I received similar message, but received FP2 notice one day earlier

Hi All,
I have similar situation: Me and My wife Recd: FP2 on May 7th 2007
FP2 were given on May 10th 2007.
My Wife's LUD: May 9th 2007 says Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable... blah blah...
Called customer service and asked for resending the so called document. it will take 30 days to re-send per the agent words.

My LUD : May 11th 2007;
Current status : Document mailed to applicant.
with standard message saying you will receive the docuemtn in 30 days..

Called the lawyer they have not received any document or FP2 notices.. ????

I have moved to the current address about 1 and half year back (just street address change) and updated USCIS thru AR-11 form and also over Phone.. I have been receiving EAD's, AP's, FP's to the current address.

Don't know how this particualar document went to wrong address? Any guess on what's happening?????

Details:
-------------------
EB3/PD JAN03
I-140/RD JUN'04
I-140/AD AUG'04
I-485/RD OCT'04
AP1/EAD1: NOV'04
AP2/EAD2: NOV'05
FP1/RD: MAR'05
I-485 LUD/May'06 : FP review completed
I-485 LUD/JAN'07 : Case moved from VSC to TSC
FP2 RD: MAY 10th 2007 (no update about these FP2 documents on the case status)
I-485 LUD/MAY 11th 2007: Document sent to Applicant.. still on the way..
My wife's I-485 LUD/MAY 9th 2007: Notice returned as undeliverable.
I-485's AD: ???????

I received similar message, but received FP2 notice one day earlier

Hi

We have exactly the same case as yours. On May 4th 2007 we gave our finger printing. It's been more than 7 months since moved to this new address, we have been receiving all the transfer notice EAD, AP Finger Print notice everything to this address.

But yesterday for my case we received an email stating "notice undeliverable" message just like your wife's case.

For my husband's case it says "Document mailed to you".........

We have contacted our lawer. Not sure what the document is about.

If you find out any information please share.

Thanks

My situation is similar to yours.....
did u call and update ur address? did u receive any notice? if yes, what did it say?
pls keep us posted.

I also received same status message as notice undelivered today. I called customer support and told me that, she does not know anything about it and opened SR for my enquiry. We never moved. We have been in current address since 5 years. We gave fingerprints on 05/09/2007. Until now I received all the documents. I do not know about this and why this not delivered at my address.

EB3 PD Feb 2002

Inquiry with customer service;

For LUD on my wife's case: Notice Undeliverable
They initiated request saying they will re-send the document in another 30 days. They do not know what the current address is on file, so I have updated my address for the 3rd time(This time online) to be extra cautious for all the cases.

2nd time called today to knoep w any info on document, They say ask your attorney. They must be getting lot of calls on this "document"..

Keep you posted if i receive any info from any corner...

Hi,
with standard message saying you will receive the docuemtn in 30 days...

I see you got the same msg, Did you receive any documents, if yes could you please let me know what that document is?

Thx

Hi All,
I have similar situation: Me and My wife Recd: FP2 on May 7th 2007
FP2 were given on May 10th 2007.
My Wife's LUD: May 9th 2007 says Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable... blah blah...
Called customer service and asked for resending the so called document. it will take 30 days to re-send per the agent words.

with standard message saying you will receive the docuemtn in 30 days..

Called the lawyer they have not received any document or FP2 notices.. ????

I have moved to the current address about 1 and half year back (just street address change) and updated USCIS thru AR-11 form and also over Phone.. I have been receiving EAD's, AP's, FP's to the current address.

Don't know how this particualar document went to wrong address? Any guess on what's happening?????

Details:
-------------------
EB3/PD JAN03
I-140/RD JUN'04
I-140/AD AUG'04
I-485/RD OCT'04
AP1/EAD1: NOV'04
AP2/EAD2: NOV'05
FP1/RD: MAR'05
I-485 LUD/May'06 : FP review completed
I-485 LUD/JAN'07 : Case moved from VSC to TSC
FP2 RD: MAY 10th 2007 (no update about these FP2 documents on the case status)
I-485 LUD/MAY 11th 2007: Document sent to Applicant.. still on the way..
My wife's I-485 LUD/MAY 9th 2007: Notice returned as undeliverable.
I-485's AD: ???????

Document Mailed ...

Ragu001,

I have not received any document. Contacted lawyer they say it could be your FP notice. Also say that, it could be some times your pre-approval notice (I take this as; We also don't know what it is really :) and wanted to know from you.. ).

It's almost 20 days over since I got this message, so far no document has arrived, for now I assume it could be just FP notice which I have already received a day before that LUD. Still 10 days remaining to know what it is..

Till then keep guessing..

Hi,
I spoke to my lawyer just now, he says it could be FP, even my lawyer had chng of address like me long back, we both were receiving documents after his/mine chng of address, no idea how this missed. He is still waiting for the document. Will lt you know if i hear anything.

Thx:)

Ragu001,

I have not received any document. Contacted lawyer they say it could be your FP notice. Also say that, it could be some times your pre-approval notice (I take this as; We also don't know what it is really :) and wanted to know from you.. ).

It's almost 20 days over since I got this message, so far no document has arrived, for now I assume it could be just FP notice which I have already received a day before that LUD. Still 10 days remaining to know what it is..

Till then keep guessing..

anybody what this message could be?

I also got the following message

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 9, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

I am done with my FP before this message.

anybody actually received any document from them yet?

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant --- Means what ????

Dude,
Did you receive any documents.
If yes
could you please share with me
else
Do u know what this means?

Thx:)

I also got the following message

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 9, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

I am done with my FP before this message.

anybody actually received any document from them yet?

Card mailed-->changed to Docu mailed to applicant

My GC approved on June '16 and next day status changed to Card mailed.

But so i didn't receive card.But my wife received card.

But Yesterday status changed to Document mailed to applicant.

Not sure what's happening.

Thanks,
Narayan

EB3 India,
PD:April'2003
Case approved on June'16.