Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed

Seranna

Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On XXXX, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Any ideas about this confusing email from USCIS ?
Thank you!

Seranna said:
Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

On XXXX, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Any ideas about this confusing email from USCIS ?
Thank you!

Confusing? It is a standard new weird message to tell you that the RTD was mailed to you... thats it...

message confued

I got the same messagecfor my I485 today.

Has anyone get the same message as me? What is that mean? Is that approval notice?

Thanks,

I got this message when my RTD was approved 2 months ago. In 10 days after my status has changed I received the document.

ColmbianPR,
Have you received the same message before? On the message, it mentioned about "earlier approval". I am totally confused!

The Refugee Travel Document needs to be approved before sending it, or the Employment Authorization, or what ever it is that you ask for.

Patience, wait the mail.
:)

It is RTD if you applied for RTD, or it can be something else if you aplied

for something else. It basically means it was approved.

I got the same message when I opened my email LAST FRIDAY, JAN 19
Yesterday, JAN 23 I received my RTD

My dad applied for a re-entry permit and received the same e-mail from USCIS today. I'll update in a few days.

My dad applied for a re-entry permit and received the same e-mail from USCIS today. I'll update in a few days.

It was indeed the re-entry permit. so "Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed." means you're getting it.