Document mailed to applicant?

notborninusa

Our 485 status changed to "Document mailed to applicant" on Aug 31st.
And then there were LUDs on 9/3/07 as well (including pending 131 and approved EAD application)
Anyone seen these trends?

We had FP in May 07 and this was the status that time.
Not sure why it's saying the same again?

Our PD is 6/2003 EB3 India.

Did you change your address ?

we got our I485 approved but notice and card were sent to old address even though we submitted online address change and got confirmation for it.

Luckily cards got forwarded to our new address but welcome notice was sent back to USCIS.

I got two emails from "CRIS" one saying that notice undeliverable and one saying that Document mailed to applicant

Our current status shows Document Mailed

Please see if this could be the case with you.

Did you create account on uscis.gov and set up automatic email ON ?

Document mailed to applicant

Hi,

I received the email 9/5/07 around 7 p.m. EST mentioning "Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable".

This morning 9/6/07 8:5 a.m. EST, I received the email mentioning "Current Status: Document mailed to applicant".

I called the TSC and asked about this event. The rep. told me that they sent reply to my SR (service request) and was returned to them. She also told me that my case is pending as my name check is not cleared yet :mad:

I asked her if she could resend the notice. She refused to do so :mad:

FYI : I gave my 3rd finger print on 8/30/07

fromhydtogc,
But didn't you get the standard email notifications saying "Card production
ordered" or "Case approved" etc.
We never got any such update yet. So I doubt that it would be an approval notice or card.

Yes, we notified a change of address on 8/24.
And have also opened a 2nd service request on 8/18.

We got emails from CRIS on 8/31 also saying "Document mailed to applicant"
No "undeliverable" notifications yet.

Strange enough is that on my wife's case it says On May 16th we mailed the document...
This is exactly same as when we received for FP notice.
On mine it says, On Aug 31st we mailed the document..

Hence I m bit puzzled.

Thanks!

Hi,

I received the email 9/5/07 around 7 p.m. EST mentioning "Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable".

This morning 9/6/07 8:5 a.m. EST, I received the email mentioning "Current Status: Document mailed to applicant".

I called the TSC and asked about this event. The rep. told me that they sent reply to my SR (service request) and was returned to them. She also told me that my case is pending as my name check is not cleared yet :mad:

I asked her if she could resend the notice. She refused to do so :mad:

FYI : I gave my 3rd finger print on 8/30/07

Akbari,
Can you please share how long it took for TSC, to mail your document back. I am in the same situation, their online message says the notice was undeliverable and I called them updated my address again but its about a month now ...no sign of notice re-send yet ??? does online status changes after they resend the notice/RFE???
Thanks,
gckajadoo??