Document mailed to applicant -- what does it mean?

diddl

Registered Users (C)
Got an email from CIS today -- thought it is the magic email, but it reads "Document mailed to applicant" instead of "approval notice mailed" or "card production ordered" as I read from the forum.

Can anyone who has similar experience tell me what does this mean? Thanks!

BTW -- I did my 3rd FP on Jul 20.

Can you provide your PD/RD/LUD details please?

Was your 3rd FP done based on an FP notice you received? Or did you do the FPs without a notice?

My case:

EB1, RD Dec'2004, FP 04/05, 07/06, 07/20/07. I did get a FP notice 2 days before the designated date. LUD 07/20/07, 07/22/07, and then 07/24/07 -- today with the "document mailed" email.

Anyone who knows what does it mean? Thanks!!!

It means that they have responded to you inquiry that you recently made about the status of your case through customer support service. Most probably your case is pending due to name check situation.

Cheers,

IJ

diddl,

I have the same from July 6th, not sure what it is ?? When I called the customer service (NSC ) they say it should be the green card. TSC IO's say nothing has been decided in my case. Possibly this can be a FP notice ( check with your attorney ) as my attorney received a FP notice with rubber stamped on July 6th.

Anyways good luck

TSC - EB3(India) PD Apr-2003
I-140 RD - Jan 2004
I-485 RD May 2004
I-140 AD Apr 2005
1st FP June 2005
2nd FP June 2007
140 LUD - 6/24/2007 , 7/3/07
131 LUD - 7/22/2007
485 LUD - 7/7/2007

DEPENDANT LUD's

485 - 06/30/2007
131 - 06/30/2007
EAD - 06/30/2007

No Idea what documents USICS mailed

Hi,

I received my wife and mine GC (card) yesterday. Today I received an email that says document mailed. No idea what is this? I hope you may receive case approval soon.

Sinha

Ssinha123,

Before you received your card, did you get any other emails such as "card sent" or "approval notice sent"? Thanks.

I just had my FP last Friday, so don't think it is the FP notice. And did not put in any request for update recently as well, so should not be that.

But not sure if it will be a RFE of some sort. Finger crossed

GCdelay,

Just read your post and signature. So you had a FP in Jun'07 but your attoney still get a FP notice on Jul 7? That sounds wield. Did you go to your FP without notice?

And -- more importantly -- did you see any LUD after your FP? Thanks.

diddl

Actually they sent me a FP notice on April 19th, but I received only on June 4th ( due to address change ) which had an appointment on may 11th, but I went to ASC and got it done on June 9th. But these ppl waited till June 7th and they had sent me a letter to my attorney, but due to his address change, he received it only on July 10th :) ( thats what I thought should be for document mailed, but these ppl are not ready to answer before August 6th, coz the wait time is one month before you say no notice was received. )

Anyways good luck...

Thanks

I got the same message on 6/27 and no change as on date. Got all Trafbsfer Notice back in April'07 ; FP2 in April'07 whatelse I suppose to recive..
I spoke many times and finally yesterday a guy asked me 'SIR, BE PATIENT AND STOP CALLING..THEy ARE DOING THEIR JOB..

Yes am patient since 2004 when I missed bus now another cycle ...

GCcub,

so you received the email about "document sent" on 6/27 but still have not received the physical letter? That's strange. You should chase them.

Document mailed to applicant -- what does it mean? Reply to Thread

Hi diddl,

I did receive following mails before "Document mailed to applicant mail".

Mails I received from USCIS
1.Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident
2.Card production ordered.
3.Approval notice sent.
4.Document mailed to applicant

sinha

GCCub,

Did you check with your attorney. I tried calling them, but they are busy filing 485 applications, so they told me to be patient and they will let me know when they find it :(

So far they never updated me on any notice, if that would have happened, may be that would have saved me some time. Still waiting for the magic email...

Thanks

Frankly speaking I chased a lot my lawyer, USCIS and heard lot many time BE PATIENT ...so leaving the things on destiny when the apporvals comes it comes.. it is really keeping me away more important day to day matter at hand ..I will just wait now..