Document mailed msg after stamping

nobudy

Registered Users (C)
I and my husband went for PP stamping on 7/21
On 7/23 the msg on website for me changed saying :

the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Did anyone had this experience ? what does it mean?
I havent recd that document in mail yet.

thanks for any information u can share.

I am in a similiar situation. Two weeks after stamping on June 28 the message changed for both myself and my wife to:

"document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Havent recieved anything so far. Please update is you recieve anything.

kartal

we went to LA office.the address is : 300 N. LOS ANGELES ST., Los Angeles, CA 90012; ROOM 1001.

brokenarrow

I did speak to a representative yday. She said that it takes 30 days to recieve from the date it has been mailed.

Did u ask for address change at the time of stamping to recieve plastic card ?

it's taking between 5-10 business days for documents to reach intended beneficiaries. Beeeeee Patttiieeennnttttt!! :eek:

kartal said:
your card is produced in two days!!!

Seems seriously unlikely... at least in SF. Quotes have ranged from 2 months to 1-1/2 years for delivery of plastic card.

wong561hb said:
it's taking between 5-10 business days for documents to reach intended beneficiaries. Beeeeee Patttiieeennnttttt!! :eek:

So is it that GC has been mailed!!! or is it something else???

Yes I updated my current address when I went for stamping.

Actually I called the 1-800 number and a lady took the call and updated my address. She said I should recieve a confirmation in 30 days. However she woudnt do it for my wife. She needed her consent. SO I asked my wife to call again. However this time the representative (a differentone I am sure) woudnt do it and asked to wait for 30 days as it takes 30 days to receive any document.

What I still dont know is whether this document = physical card.

Just relax guys, you have the stamping on your passport, the card should be on it way. do not worry too much about message changes as long as you get the card (of course however long it takes).

If it 2 months from stamping give the 800 number a call and explain and see if that would help.

my wife's card came in 6 weeks, I am still waiting, when I called them they took all my details and said if I don't see any change in 1 month to call back (obviously it will start from scratch like I should give my details again if I have to call).

Chill out and relax.