Document in Other Language

WaitingOver

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I am going to file my I-140 & I-485. My DOB certificate is in my native langague. Could anybody let me know whether this will be a problem for me or not ?

Thank you.

I am going to file my I-140 & I-485. My DOB certificate is in my native language. Could anybody let me know whether this will be a problem for me or not ?
--- You have to get it translated in English from any person in US who knows both the languages, he should write that this is the true translation of the document and has to Sign and provide his/her address. ( go to BCIS site and read)
OR
Send the copy of Birth certificate to India ( if you are from India) by FedEx, your friend, parents should go to Notary public and get it translated on 10 Rupees stamp paper, notary will stamp it as True translation with his Seal (much better) or you can translate in English, they will buy 10 rupees stamp paper will get it typed then notary will stamp it. They will mail you and then attach the copy of that English translated DOB certificate with I-485. If you are in urgency you can file I-485 with out DOB certificate, it will be discovered at later stage and then they will send RFE and then send the translated certificate copy

Go to UltraTranslate.com

They are certified and very good.I got My wife Birth Certificate transalated there.Call the guy i think his name is Jim .
They will even answer BCIS questions if they have to

hmd