Doctors in Syracuse/Rochester/Albany

485F1

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Can you please help me giving a list of doctors in Syracuse/Rochester/Albany Area ?

Is anybody in this board from those region ?

Thanks in advance.

Immigration Medical Test at Albany

Friend,

In Albany, the best place is Albany Medical College Family Practice Group at 1 Clara Barton Drive (off Holland Ave.), Albany, NY. Call them and they\'ll tell you which doctor is currently doing the Immigration Medicals. The lady who does completes the paperworks after the Medical is done is the nicest and the promptest. Her name is Valerie, and you can expect the reports in a sealed envelop within 7-10 days.

Albany - Whitney Young Jr

Don\'t even think of going to this hospital neat Albany. They are so unprofessional and they screwed up my Medical and INS returned it after 2 Yrs !!. I had to redo it. The doctor don\'t know how to fill the form and some times even he forgets to sign the medical form. Just stay away from this hospital. Albany Med is probably the best in this area.

Info. you had asked for - National Information Center

Hi,

Call the INS National Phone number to get the list of doctors in any area.

PS: There is a Menu option that you can choose to hear the list of doctors in any area.

Phone number ----> 1-800-375-5283

Hope this helps.

Have a good day.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a Legal advice. Not responsible for any inaccuracy and effects of following this info. Do at your own risks. Consult a qualified immigration attorney.

Regards
SouthIndian