doctor in removal proceedings,help

fast32

Registered Users (C)
I am a doctor but not employed,entered as b2 visitor,filed asylum ,interviewed,but my case was referred to immigration court,and my visa expired,and I will apply for EAD.As I knew, the judge decision will take time about 1-1.5 year,and after that there may be appeal.During this period.I will apply for Hospitals,some of these hospitals sponsor J1 and H1b visas,while others do not sponsor visa(so applicant should have green card or EAD),my questions are:
1.which hospitals type can i apply for?
2.if i get accepted in non sponsoring hospital,and my asylum case denied(so my ead will be useles),what is next step?
3.Should I apply only for visa sponsoring hospitals?
4. If I apply for visa sponsoring hospital,cam i do change of status?
5.If I apply for visa sponsoring program and accepted,and after that my asylum case denied,can this hospital sponsor me visa after that(because ead will be invalid after denial)and should i leave USA and reenter or can i make status adjustment?
6. Is there any difference between EAD for recommended approval asylum case and my EAD( in removal proceedings),because my freind with recommended approval get accepted in hospital without visa.and does my status(immigration court in removal proceedings)affect my apportunity to work in hospitals?
please answer these questions if u are sure,thank u for help:(

This forum is not frequented with lawyers and you need one.
One thing I am almost certain - you will have to have proof of US medical license to work as physician, or what kind of work you want to do here ?

ok ,id like to apply for residency programs, and I got ECFMG certification,but i want answers for my questions,this is supposed to be immigration forum,right?

You may also want to post this in the removal proceedings section. Most physicians visting this section are not familiar with removal proceedings and therefore would find it difficult to give you a definitive answer. (In your post you ask for people to reply only if they are sure.)