Docs for EAD renewal??

GCLookup

Banned
I am filing my EAD renewal myself. Following documents attaching. Can anybody confirm this documents? DO I need anymore documents?

1) Filing fee
2) 2 Photo's
3) Copy of I-485 receipt.
4) Copy of previous EAD(front and back)
5) Copy of I-94(front and back)

Somebody told me to add following docs also
Birth Certificate
Copy of I-140 approval

Do I need to send above 2 docs?? I don't see them as part of I-765 instructions.

Anybody filed personally and got approved , please help me

docs

those 2 docs are not necessary. We did our EAD renewal ourselves and got approved last year. We sent our 3rd EAD renewal yesterday with the same documents you have mentioned.

You need to include I-140 approval notice for both you and your wife for safety. My wife and I got RFE for that recently (August). We got our new EAD after we sent them our I-140 approval notice. I am 200% sure about that.

my lawyer also requested color copy of drivers' license and of course, it is somewhat against the law, so it is up to you...

I would think I-140 reciept doc would be required for new EAD applications . For EAD renewals , I-485 reciept should suffice

GC Lookup, make sure you send a photocopy (color not necessary unless asked for I think) of eother your driver's license or the photo page of your passport for ID.

I got an rfe for my first EAD since I had missed out sending one.