Doc needed and Questions

van112401

I think I am ready to apply for a GC for My husband, we were married last year in NYC. My husband has been living and working in the US with a H1B since 1999, and has a GC application in process through his employer, the status of which is currently awaiting the Labor certification. The H1B is currently being renewed (Again) while waiting for the GC to be processed.

The forms we have ready are as follows:
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
I-864 Affidavit of Support
I-485 Permanent Resident or Adjust Status

Form I-130:
I myself am a Naturalized Citizen, but I can't locate my Naturalization Certificate, will a copy of my US Passport be sufficient to get this approved?

As i understand it, I have to file the I-130 and I-485 together, but I'm not sure when and where I should submit the I-864.

Are there any other forms I should be submitting with the application. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Bernie

everything needs to be submitted at the same time in the same envelope (don't forget the medical exam as well). I do believe that a copy of a US passport should be sufficient.

passport will do

Form I-130:
I myself am a Naturalized Citizen, but I can't locate my Naturalization Certificate, will a copy of my US Passport be sufficient to get this approved?

Yes, passport copies will do

As i understand it, I have to file the I-130 and I-485 together, but I'm not sure when and where I should submit the I-864.
864 is a part of 485 package, as is medical test report 693(sealed by the doc)
Are there any other forms I should be submitting with the application. Any help is greatly appreciated.
yes, you need g325-a forms (total 3): 2 for I130- 1 for each spouse and 1 for beneficiary for I485

Of course, photos and fees as per uscis requirements and supporting evidence of marriage for I130
pls read the past 2-3 weeks worth of messages on this forum, you should be enlightened quickly