Do your guys have seen LUD on 485 after you called NSC IO?

NIW2005-2006

Registered Users (C)
Have your guys seen LUD on 485 after you called NSC IO? I called two days ago and just saw an LUD on my 485 case, but not on my spouse case. Thanks a lot!

Did the IO updated anything while your conversation? If so yes you would have LUD otherwise it could be a good sign.
I had a similar LUD today after I spoke with CSR Y'day (I do not think she was IO). But while validating the address, she found the USCIS CSR system had a wrong street number and she corrected that. I beleive that may have triggered my LUD since it did not happen to my wife.

Thanks,
SafNH

Sorry for the question: How can I see if there is LUD on the case? I just got the I140 number and immediately looked to see, but the screen has only 3 lines : receipt number, application type, case status and then short paragraph under starting with : On July XXXX we received ...

Where will be the LUD?

Thanks a lot

thanks a lot! I hope it is a good sign. The IO that I spoke didn't do anything on may case. I asked about the NC status. And she didn't tell me if the NC is clear, instead she said everything is clear and the case is waiting to be reviewed. sb said in this forum that there are two kinds of reviews, security review and adjustification review. i didn't want to push her and didn't get the gut to ask which kinda review she is talking about.

Sorry for the question: How can I see if there is LUD on the case? I just got the I140 number and immediately looked to see, but the screen has only 3 lines : receipt number, application type, case status and then short paragraph under starting with : On July XXXX we received ...

Where will be the LUD?

Thanks a lot

To check LUDs on the case you will require to make a protfolio.

Steps > Go to USCIS home page > Click on "Case Status Online and Processing Times" (left side on the page) > "Create/Edit customer portfolio account" (under Case Status Portfolio with Updates via Email)

Hope it helps :)

Lud

The day I called.

I too got a an LUD on the day I talked to IO. He told me the checks are clear and case is waiting to be picked up by an officer. When I asked why my both case EB3 and EB2 have same alien # and if they would consider the older priority date his reply was "the one which benefits you more".
Then he put me on hold and came to say that open up a service request which customer service refused to do.
I had an LUD on same date 9/07/2007 but nothing after that.:eek:

i understand the LUD on the day when calling IO. but my LUD showed up two days later after I called IO. that makes me excited and nervous......