Do you usually get a LUD after you called to check the status?

jwei

Registered Users (C)
I called TSC about 1 and half week ago to see if my NC was cleared or not and of course was told that it was still pending. Today I saw a LUD. So the question is if you usually get a LUD after a status check? Thanks.

Hi
Yes I saw a couple of LUD's on my I485 when I initiated a enquiry with NSC about my Namecheck.
Actually I saw a LUD on my approved I140 too but no message change though. Dont know whether its any good/Bad news.

I think it depends. I called VSC in mid-June but there hasn't been any LUDs after that. I was given a reference no. and the lady said that she didn't know whether NC was cleared or not.

LUD after calling CSC

Yesterday I called CSC for name check issue and today I got the LUD and message changed to below. What does it mean?

On July 17, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Its good that at least they updated the status. Apparently, they will respond to your query in 30 days. In my case, they gave me a reference number and asked me to call back if I don't receive a response in 30 days but I never saw an LUD.

akayal1973,

Every time I made an inquiry about my case, I got LUD. I called 2 times yesterday, first said my name check is cleared, but the second one said it is still pending. Lost!!!
Did you get a response from CIS within 30 days?

Hi,

As you can see from my signature, I made an inquiry on June 19. 30 days will be over tomorrow. VSC does not do anything quickly.

xyr888 said:
Yesterday I called CSC for name check issue and today I got the LUD and message changed to below. What does it mean?

On July 17, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

It is interesting to see how many different variations we got after checking the status. I got a LUD, but the message didn't change, which still shows the standard one: we received your application on this date, etc, etc...

I made an enquiry on July 10, nothing has happened yet. Was given a referral number and told to call back if not getting a response within 30 days. This is VSC.