• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Do you think they catched duplicate entries?

Stupid question:

I now filed for the DV-Lottery Program.. But after I submitted my entrance I backshifted back to the page to see if I filled everything correctly. ( I received a confirmation number) I afterwards closed that page. Will I be disqualified just because I backshifted back to the last page, or will I be qualified becauseI didnt submit it a second time ? I only have 1 confirmation number and after I backshifted back to the last page I closed it..

I am really worrying about this

If you only have one confirmation number then you only submitted once. Relax, and good luck for the results!

Yes, I backshifted back to the previous page to check if I filled everything correctly, then I closed the page.

You would have, yes. But as you said, you didn't actually hit the submit button a second time, just closed the page?

Yes, I backshifted back to the previous page to check if I filled everything correctly, then I closed the page.