• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Do you think DV2009 finished?

usahopeful

Anyone got their DV2009 letter recently, I know it officially runs May -July but wondering if they have all been sent out already or if people still receiving letters. Guess we haven't been successful huh

Keeping hoping, last year for DV 2008 there are people that got notificaion letters as late as September, 2007. Notification letters are posted from Sweden, so it all depends on how long the letter gets to you from Sweden. In some places it takes months to get letters.

Hello everyone

I have found that the NL have been received since mid-March 2008 and the last thing that was received in late June 2008. Probably can get something in July, depending on the country and the delay of the mails, but if I am sure that the KCC sent all NL before July 1, 2008.

Like I doubt if the KCC will send all NL. For example I have not known any event that has received a number NL with 90,000 or 95,000 .... I think it sends a lower percentage of NL.

greetings,

ntorres

They send out all NLs by the end of June but it can take quite some time for them to make their way throught the mailing system. My NL was dispatched on May 7th and i received it on june 3rd.

Thank you all for replying, wow may 7th til june 3rd for a letter to arrive- unreal, I am mainland uk so can't forsee any reason for delay with mail, suppose we can still live in hope for a miracle within the next couple of weeks, guess I better stop stalking the mailman though!