Do you know the Address to which a letter has to be written for a pending application at VSC - South

SouthIndian

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My friend wants to have the \'Representative\' changed in his pending I-485 application. He wants himself to represent the case so that he can receive all Communications DIRECTLY from VSC.

To do this he is going to write a letter to VSC stating the request and wondering to which address the letter should be written. Can you please give me the \'Address\' of \'VSC\' to which any \'Correspondence/Letter\' has to be mailed?

And does you know how many days does it take to have the \'Change Effected\'? Even after mailing such a letter do we have to call the VSC on the phone and confirm whether they have received this letter and change of representative taken effect?

Has any body done like this one?

Thanks for your info.

Have a great day.

Regards
SouthIndian

Here is the info you asked

Where Are We?
The Vermont Service Center is located in Saint Albans, Vermont. Our Direct Mail Mailing Address is:
         U.S. Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden St.
Saint Albans, Vermont 05479
Petitions and applications other than N-400 applications should be mailed to the VSC using this address.

Special Mailing Address for Forms N-400:
 U.S. Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden St.
Saint Albans, Vermont 05479-9400

NOTE: Separate PO Box numbers and Zip codes are no longer required for the different form types, with the exception of N-400 applications and special problem cases.

Thanks

Thanks yaswanth01 for the info. I appreciate it. Good Luck to all of us.

SouthIndian aka H20