Do you know of any upcomming USCIS chagnes

parsamkk

Registered Users (C)
I have heard a rumor that there will be drastic changes regarding Green Card Applications starting October 1st . Does anybody know anything about it.
Thanks

rumor is correct

USCIS is going to stop issuing GCs from Oct1.

And from Nov1 USCIS will jail you.

Go home while you can.

parsamkk said:
I have heard a rumor that there will be drastic changes regarding Green Card Applications starting October 1st . Does anybody know anything about it.
Thanks

parsamkk said:
Thanks
All applicants of China, India, Philipine, will stuck in retrogression.
All applicants of islamic countries will stuck in routine security checks.
All applicants of 7-11 countries listed... will stuck in routine security checks.
Remaining will be cleared. The current trend shows GRASSTIC CHANGES.
USCIS knows better.
SIDE EFFECTS
Since the day of my application stuck in routine security checks, my employer doubts on my character/background. What else you expect? Fee increase? no problem. Petitioner will work out to dodge.... the employee will remain in fog and clouds.
But always hope for good. Be ready to pack bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
assur said:
All applicants of China, India, Philipine, will stuck in retrogression.
All applicants of islamic countries will stuck in routine security checks.
All applicants of 7-11 countries listed... will stuck in routine security checks.
Remaining will be cleared. The current trend shows GRASSTIC CHANGES.
USCIS knows better.
SIDE EFFECTS
Since the day of my application stuck in routine security checks, my employer doubts on my character/background. What else you expect? Fee increase? no problem. Petitioner will work out to dodge.... the employee will remain in fog and clouds.
But always hope for good. Be ready to pack bags.

Where did you get all this information. seems like you have good internal connection with USCIS. huh.. why people throw their guestimates when they don't really know the facts.