do we need to report dismissed trespassing in i-485?

InMess

Registered Users (C)
do i need to report dismissed trespassing in i-485? It was petite Larceny and the judge converted into Trespassing and then dismissed the case... so it should be reported in the 1-485 or not? what happens if i do not report it?

All arrests must be disclosed, whether dismissed or not.

If you don't report it and they find out (which is almost for sure because the FBI searches wide and deep for everything when doing background checks for USCIS), your I-485 may be denied for misrepresentation.

All arrests must be disclosed, whether dismissed or not.

If you don't report it and they find out (which is almost for sure because the FBI searches wide and deep for everything when doing background checks for USCIS), your I-485 may be denied for misrepresentation.

Thanks Jackolantern! Makes Sense! All what i have with me is the court certified dismissal copy related to it, will that be sufficient? And after providing the info and docs related to the issue while filing I-485, will they call me for interview for sure or.... they might or might not.

Thanks again for all your advice's.

Thanks Jackolantern! Makes Sense! All what i have with me is the court certified dismissal copy related to it, will that be sufficient?
Yes.

And after providing the info and docs related to the issue while filing I-485, will they call me for interview for sure or.... they might or might not.
What is your I-485 based on? Marriage to a US citizen or green card holder? The interview is mandatory for all marriage-based I-485 applications. Some other types of I-485 cases such as parent/child sponsorship or employment-based may be approved without an interview.

Hey Jackolantern, My i-485 is based on employment (EB-2) and the priority date is May-2009 and i am about to send the papers in couple of day's.