Do we need to mention about the educational qualification while applying B1 visa??

Hello All,

my company is sending me to USA for training, I am also undergraduate, I have taken recently admission for BSC IT 4th Semester, now in from DS-160 what should I put in section work/eduction "Have you attended any educational institutions other than the elementary schools?"
can anybody please guide me. should I say NO or YES

Thanks

You are really awesome!!!

Plz read my case and assist me as its like your case only.

My company is planning to apply B1 visa for me to attend a training for a new product which we are going to buy. I have not completed my degree and but i have close to 5 years of working experience in BPO field.

I would like to know weather can i apply for US B1 visa? What shall i fill while filling out DS160 (Education field)?

If i say YES and enter the college/university name with attendance days, will it be problem in the VIsa processing ? Will they ask my certificates during the interview?

Please it is urgent and look forward to your experience and info.

Anybody who can help me and provide me info is most apprecited and welcome?

Thanks.

If they ask you in your Visa interview then obviously yes you tell em, but I doubt they will ask you not on a B-1 visa.

Yes I agree. but in my case, even though I wasn't asked for it during the interview, I still go with sharing my educational backgrounds just in case they will check it for future reference.