Do we have to apply for second EAD or AP to get our I-140 or I-485 case approved?

I dont think so , I had applied for second EAD and AP these got approved. But I 140 and I 485 still pending

Guys,
I dont think this has anything to do with 140/485 approvals. I believe the approval times are now expanding. Which means we may have to wait for a while after the 2nd EAD/AP are approved before other approvals come through. There was a time when this matched the time at which people applied for the 2nd ead/ap.

It was just waste of money

I applied 2nd EAD and AP, even if I have H1.
I just lost $1000 and still waiting I-140 & 485. (ND Oct.24 ,03)

when you apply for a second ead and or ap it does open your file again and thats why in most cases you see a LUD change . according to some theories if than everything is ready i.e. fp etc, they could approve your case according to the FO memo.

it could but it does not always happen is what i am saying. i have seen some random feb 04 cases also been approved along those lines.

My FP was done on June 04. Is it yet not ready? I got my EAD and AP approval. But no change on LUD on I 140 and I 485 ( Oct 29 )

biswashp,

i said

"it could but it does not always happen is what i am saying. i have seen some random feb 04 cases also been approved along those lines."

so at the end of the day its all luck and the process NSC follows.

Thank you I knowitall

I guess we have not seen any oct 29th 2003 approval yet, so I am just keeping my fingers crossed. By the way do u have any idea why me and my wife have two different messages on I 485 LUD ( FP was on the same day June 04 ) mine says resumed processing and hers says pending review.

Thanks

When they adjudicate a EAD/AP applications, they don't open your I-485 file, nor do they pull it out of storage. They only verify that there is an I-485 pending. So I doubt this triggers them to adjudicate the I-485 since its not in thier location at the time anyways, it most probably still in storage at the time of EAD/AP adjudication, which is in a whole different building all together.