Do we have a right to complain about delays

registrationid

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Before reading ahead, please remember that I am one of you seeking a GC based on employment. However, I tend to view the different aspects of a process at times wholistically and at times radically.
Lots of immigrants have a the sword of job loss on their heads and if they lose the jobs, the GC process goes back to Square 1 or Square 0.
My question is the foll:
Why should USCIS listen to the argument of job-loss causing GC hardships?
- The reason being the rationale that if there is not enough demand in the economy, there are not enough jobs to support immigrants, and the applicant lost the job due to this fact (I view job loss due to companies going out of business as part of a weak economy).

Why am I thinking this way?
I noticed that in various letters to USCIS, the writers usually talk about job loss causing unnecessary hardships to the GC process. It seems like we are feeding ideas to USICS to delay the process and thus weed out people from the process (people who might get laid off, pack and go back), etc.
Yes the job loss forcing applicants to go back to sq 1 is THE biggest insecurity and pain. It is logical to us, but is it to USCIS?

registrationid,

It's a very valid point you made. However USCIS cannot make the rules and can only follow what is made by congress. So by delaying I-140 approvals, they might be going against the intent of congress in passing the AC21 law.