Do they update the data of interim EAD

tikku

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I collected my Interim EAD from CSC, but the status information remains the same, do they update it .

They also took the finger printing of Index Finger, is this finger printing consider as 485 Finger Printing,

Thanks

No they do not

The WAC # is associated to the actual EAD and not iEAD. The INS is still processing that WAC # and will send you an EAD. So in all probability they will not update the status when you get iEAD.

In my case they did not update even after I received the actual EAD in April.

Hi Tikku,
Which INS office did you get your iEAD from ?
Can you post your exp. and points to remember as I am also planning to get iEAD this month.

Hi Tikku,

I am also planning to get iEAD, I guess now a days you can only get iEAD if you have already applied for EAD ?
When did you applied for EAD and after how many days you went for iEAD and where, I mean which INS office. Pl post your experince.

Hi Abcd & Vispha

I went to sacramento local ins office to collect iEAD, I went around 4:30 am, they opened the gate at 7:00 am, the entire process took 4 hrs.

Good luck to you all.

Still I would like to know if you can go for iEAD before 90 days when you applied for EAD or no need to wait for 90 days.

iEAD

I am planning to go to sacramento INS office to get my IEAD next week. Could anybody give me some detail about the entire process? Do I have to be there several hours before 7:00 am ( they are open at 7:00am)? I have to travel about 2 hour to get there. Your information is appreciated.

Min Wei

Hi

People start comming as early as 4:30 - 5:00 am, By 6:30 there is big line, They open door at 7:00.
If you have crossed 90 days then, the lady at the token counter will give you token number.
When your token number is called go to the counter, the officer will check the documents ( I-765 form, Copy of Reciept notice) if every thing is okay, He will ask you to wait till they call your name, this process take more than a hour.
Then they will call your name and give you a receipt and will direct you to another room, where you have again wait till they call you for Photo & Finger print
Then again wait for some time till they make the card ang give it to you.
Thats it.

Good luck

Thank you for your information. I am planning to get my IEADnext Monday. You said your entire process is about 4 hours. Is that mean you finished around 11am? I am for from any Service center, I have to ask a friend drive me there (2.5 hr driving). He has to come back to work in the afternoon. Is that possible to get the IEAD card before 11 am or earlier? What else document do I have to bring with me other than I-765 receipt, Passport, I-94, I-485 receipt, and two Photo. Thanks again for your information. It really helpfull.