Do they Still Issue IEAD

gckajadoo

Registered Users (C)
I just came from the local USCIS office (had a talk with one of Grumpy n Grouchy Immigration officer) And this I/O told me that they donot issue any IEAD now and this rule is in effect from last one year. May be I am not aware of this but let me know if this is true.

Its very surprising and shocking to me sometimes that whenever I go to USCIS local office I always have bad experience with asian Immigration officers ( I am not trying to generalize here) and funny thing is that these ppl are themselves immigrant (can't even speak english properly but thts not the point) It seems like they need more training on how to deal with public specially when you are in this kind of job.

IEADs

Yes ,we have some threads where this discussion took place,they dont issue any IEADS anymore,regarding your comment about Asians ,I couldn't agree more,even outside the Immigration offices they are the same then again our own people are somewhat in the same category.In my experience I have found whites to be most courteous and friendly,but thats just my opinion.

100% agree

could not agree more. I can remember 12 yrs ago being treated like @#$% by asian immigration officer at JFK and similarly by another asian immigration officer at local USCIS infopass 6 months ago. GC/Citizen asians treat the asians who want to have GC/Citizen the worst. wonder why?

In Indian they say "Kutta Kutte ka bairi" translates roughly "Dog eat dog world !"
That is the syndrome. I(and you too) know why they hate us.
I would agree with luvusa on his opinion.
My talking to TSC/USCIS over last 7 years has revealed an overwhelming agreement to this opinion. But then its my opinion.
Have found Latin-Americans(being PC) friendlier though.
Anecdote:
I was questioned Overwhelmingly, Overzealously, Overcautiously, Overbearingly(I even told her what I ate for dinner!) by an airline agent in New Delhi while was just waved in by IO in Newark ! Was travelling on AP with familly with luggage!
Chime in guys !